Our dedicated volunteers provide invaluable service to support our teachers, library, arts program, festivals, and field trips. Because the safety of our students and community is our top priority, we ask all interested volunteers to complete the following requirements (detailed descriptions found in the resource section):
1. Cleared Live Scan background check with continuous reporting from the Department of Justice.
(Completed only once for duration of enrollment at CMP)
2. Negative TB test results or TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
(Completed every 4 years)
3. Clear, Certified DMV K4 driving record.
(Completed annually) *****The H6/10-year report is no longer offered by DMV.*****
4. Insurance Declarations page documenting bodily injury coverage.
5. Vehicle registration. (Upon expiration)
6. Copy of driver's license. (Upon expiration)
7. Completion of 7 Habits of Highly Effective Volunteers class. (See notices for class dates)
Certified K4 driving reports must be obtained at DMV and submitted to CMP immediately upon receipt for processing. We cannot accept driving reports that are more than 2 weeks old. We cannot accept driving reports without the K4 designation. **If your driving record is not completely clear of accidents and/or violations, or has not been previously submitted, it must be reviewed by our Administrative office. This process can delay your clearance for driving on field trips so it is important to submit the report early!